If you have lost one or more teeth or have dentures and are ready for a permanent solution, consider an implant restoration. Replacing missing teeth can improve your self-esteem, the way you chew and how you talk.
Dental Implant Restoration facts:
• Durable: the implant fuses to the bone making implants the most durable tooth replacement option
• Long-lasting: Implants can last a lifetime if properly maintained
• Healthy Oral Solution: Implants don't require reduction of bordering teeth
• Natural looking: Implants are designed to look like natural teeth
• Improve appearance and restore confidence
How it's done
• The dental implant takes the place of the old root in the jaw bone
• Over the next 2-6 months, the implant fuses to the bone becoming an anchor for the artificial tooth
• Once ready, the new crown is attached to the implant, you will be able to chew and speak normally
• When several teeth are missing, an implant supported bridge can be created to replace the missing teeth.